Monday 10 March 2014

The Peekaboo Dress with Sarah


As my mum pointed out “this dress is nice but it has a great big hole in the back!”

The backless feature is in fact by design, but I can see what she means. The soft, drapey fabric of the Peekaboo dress is lovely and comfy for summer, but if you want to wear it backless and without a bra showing like in our photoshoot you may encounter some visible nipple issues. I think the options to get around this are:
  • Wear it without a bra, but buy these things. (Or - thrifty tip - wear criss-crossed band-aids on your nipples instead)
  • Wear it over a bikini to the beach
  • Wear it with a pretty bra, leaving the back of your bra visible
  • Layer with a fitted top underneath
I've been wearing the Peekaboo Dress with a bra and fitted black crop top underneath. Also I add a belt to pull in the waist.




photos by me and mum

No comments:

Post a Comment